Dean of College of Social Sciences, National Sun Yat-sen University(2020.4.15)
The College of Social Sciences at National Sun Yat-sen University is currently accepting nominations and applications for the position of Dean. The term of office is for three years and begins on August 1, 2020.
Qualifications of the Candidate:
- Must have been a full professor or researcher for at least 3 years.
- The candidate for the dean of Social Sciences shall follow both regulations:College of Social Sciences Guidlines for Selection, Continuing and Dismissal of Dean and University Act.
- Must have academic specialties related to the fields of the College, and must also meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Received MOST Outstanding Research Award or other prestigious academic awards
- Served as editor or co-editor of SSCI or TSSCI journals
- Served as principal investigator of large-scale MOST interdisciplinary projects
- Served as principal investigator of large-scale governmental research projects
- Demonstrated national or international academic leadership with outstanding and specific results
- Self initiated application
- Recommended by 3 or more full-time professors served in the College of Social Sciences.
- Recommended by the Dean Search Committee
Applications should include: personal information (please use the MOST format), candidate qualification statement, and College development plan. (Download format from: http://www2.nsysu.edu.tw/css/) Completed application should be received before 5pm May 5, 2020 and be sent to:
Dean Search Committee
College of Social Sciences
National Sun Yat-sen University
70, Lien-hai Road, Ku-shan District, Kaohsiung 80424
Contact person:Tzung-Tang Li(Tel:886-913-377-326)
Associate Professor :Hsueh-Hua Chuang Tel: 886-7-5252000 ext.5898 or 5501
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com